Dávid Mezey joined the Fitzpatrick Lab in August 2016 as a Post-Baccalaureate Research Experience (PRE) program fellow. Dávid's research focuses on nonlinear dendritic integration and cell population activity in mouse and ferret visual cortex as revealed by 3D Acousto-optic 2-photon microscopy.
- Functional properties and organization of mammalian visual cortex
- 3D Acousto-optic 2-photon imaging, in vivo
- complex network analysis and dynamics
- Research Fellow at IEM-HAS, Budapest, Hungary
- BSc. in Bionical Engineering, PPCU, Budapest, Hungary